MOBAL is a compact combined Socapex extension lead and fault tester to meet a market need in the entertainment industry for a quick and comprehensive Socapex fault diagnosis and correction system.
MOBAL is completely portable, making it ideal for touring or any venue and production work.
In addition, it can be bench-mounted for repetitive cable preparation.
MOBAL stands for “Make Or Break And Load” which describes the different tests performed by the ProTester 19 MOBAL.
- Fully automatic 19-pin tester for portable or bench use.
- Performs essential tests:
- Continuity check of extension cable (in less than 2 seconds).
- Load check, identifies lamps present and reads real time resistance.
- No buttons or user programming.
- Displays results instantaneously.
- Protected against accidental mains power.
- Use indoors or outdoors.
- Battery Life: – Standby mode: 100 days.
- Operation mode: Two days constant use.
Mobal in Action