The Alchemy 3 is a compact and high-performance Fresnel LED wash moving head, specifically designed for medium to small theatres and television studios.
Maintaining the subtle whites and limitless colour options as its larger counterpart- Alchemy 5, the Alchemy 3 delivers a wide gamut of pastel-like colours, with Green-Magenta linear balance, for natural reproduction of any skin tone.
Speak to our product manager, Hallam Smith for a live product demo or product enquiries.
0117 325 0063
- Multi-chip LED source
- 6,600 Lumen output
- CRI: up to 98
- TLCI: up to 96
- LED lifespan: 20,000 hours (70% lumen output)
- 14.1°- 45.2° linear zoom
- Ø 175 mm Fresnel lens
- Beam shaper (2×1 ratio) with endless rotation; indexable
- Heavy frost filter insertable via DMX
- Retractable ‘top hat’
- Linear CCT (1800 K – 10000 K)
- Green saturation: Linearly adjustable green/magenta point
- 100 gel filters emulation
– Linear balance from gel filters emulation to white
– Linear balance between gel filters emulation
– Gel filters’ colour response fully adapts to different CCT values
- Colour mixing by 6-color ‘Advanced’ mode
- Extra deep colours: Two DMX-selectable filters (‘deeper blue’ and ‘deep red’)
- HQS (High Quality Spectrum)