Alchemy 5 is the next generation of high-performance Fresnel LED moving heads, giving you subtle whites and limitless colours that go beyond the standard range of pastel nuances.
Perfect for theatre and TV studio applications, the Alchemy 5 couples a large Fresnel optic with its LED engine to easily emulate any light source, from tungsten lamps to high CCT discharge lamps.
Speak to our product manager, Hallam Smith for a live product demo or product enquiries.
0117 325 0063
- 6-colour chip LED source
- 10,800 Lumen output
- CRI: up to 98
- TLCI: up to 96
- LED lifespan: 20,000 hours (70% lumen output)
- 10°- 47° linear zoom
- Ø 250 mm Fresnel lens
- Beam shaper (2×1 ratio) with endless rotation; indexable
- 2 DMX-selectable frost filters (Soft and Heavy)
- Retractable ‘top hat’
- Linear CCT (1800 K – 10000 K)
- Green saturation: Linearly adjustable green/magenta point
- 100 gel filters emulation
- Extra deep colours- 2 DMX selectable filters to extend the range of colour depth
- HQS (High Quality Spectrum) – DTS’ trademark certifies a product’ superior white light quality and its ability to generate an extended colour palette offering a wider gamut of pastel shades with rich warm nuances.