Alundra Track Driver Spot Light (1113lm)
This group is designed to achieve a holistic lighting solution, in architectural and entertainment projects. The main focuses of the Alundra group are very good glare control, energy efficiency and colour temperature availability in 2700K, 3000K and 4000K. Lighting installation comes in 7 different choices, which cover Track, Surface, Recessed, Suspended and Ceiling mounted variations.
Key Features of the Alundra Track Driver Spot Light;
- Adjustable spotlight
- 3 Circuit Global Track Adapter
- 90° angle on the horizontal plane; 360 ° rotation around the vertical axis LED C.o.B – high efficiency with passive dissipation.
- Mechanical fastening with adapter on track
- Track adapter includes the electronic driver, making a smaller size product possible.
Key Features for all Alundras;
- Can utilise solid polymer lens technology at 60 or 8 degrees.
- Quality blend of light in the inner and outer rings. Creating homogenous light
- Dependent on the fitting mount type, the driver can be hidden.
- DALI driver can be contained within the track light or the track for other variants, meaning it is not visible.
- All Alundra’s are milled from a single piece of aluminium
- Alundra Zoom (coming soon) will offer an Alundra fixture ideally suited for museums and art galleries.
- The Alundra Surface mounted downlights are deliberately made smaller and more compact.
- The Alundra has a high efficacy and CRI compared to similar products on the market.
- The use of a polymer lens, that sits far back, reduces glare. The black rim further helps this reduction.
Product Name & Size
|Alundra Track Driver Spot Light Small||3 Circuit Track Mounted||IP20||12||92.75||122x125x75||34V||2||tbc||L90@55,000hrs||5 Years||2700K, 3000K & 4000K||DALI, Non-DIm|